9.19.2011

COMING THIS WEEK

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned this week as I post a few new items in my shop, including this hand-cut leather skirt you may remember from way back when. I finally found the time to perfect a few details and am feeling ready to make it available to anyone interested. I'll be taking proper photos tomorrow, with listings going up (hopefully) no later than Thursday. I'll keep you posted.

Photobucket

Happy I finally got a chance to show off one of my very favourite paintings too; my Nana bought this fox on a trip to London many years ago and gifted me with it when I moved to Montreal. It's ghostly visage haunted me throughout childhood but it now feels like my familiar, watching over me as I work.

For me the fox head has become a personal talisman of sorts, something I cherish and feel protected by. I wear my Pyrrha fox head ring, or the bronze amulet my sister gave me for my 30th birthday everyday:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that is a killer skirt. just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is the hottest, sexiest thing I've ever seen!

    The fox head necklace is gorgeous, what a beautiful treasure to wear.

    ReplyDelete