11.04.2011

LAZY FRIDAY POST

Photobucket

I've finally uploaded a new scarf to the shop - one which I made a couple weeks ago and have been keeping all to myself. I'm not usually a hoarder of my own pieces, but after visiting my leather guy and finding this perfect green/gold suede I had-ta-have it. There are certain colours I just adore and this musty-golden-olive is one of my top colours, second only to my number one favourite which I've affectionately dubbed "baby poop". I know, I know, I'm doing a really good job of selling it, right? No kidding though, find me the perfect faded green/brown and I'm in heaven.

I have a complicated relationship with colour.

And I'm rambling.

Anyway, here are a couple more pics of this favourite scarf, and a *link* too if you want to check it out further. Happy weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment