12.01.2011

IN THE THICK OF IT

Photobucket

I'm thinking the time has come for me to start uploading S/S 2012 photos online. My goal is to have them up next week, before things get really, truly, hectically busy around here. I'm excited to be selling in a few new stores next season too - details to come. Here's a preview image from the catalogue, shot by my friend (and super talented photographer) Francesca Tallone.

This weekend I'll be hanging out at (but not participating in) Smart Design Mart with Raymond, Genevieve, Audrey and all the other awesome dudes. It's my birthday on Saturday so I'll likely be drunk on champagne at 2:30 pm. I'll make sure I take some good photos (of the event, not of me drunk) and share them with you here next week.

If you're in Montreal this weekend you really should stop by Smart Mart where many talented individuals will be selling many fabulous things you want to buy. Details.

Also, make sure to check back here next week. At the very least I'll have some event photos to show and, if all goes according to plan, I'll unveil Spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment