2.21.2012

ORDERS OUT

Photobucket

I'm sending out all my wholesale orders this week so keep your eyes open in Vancouver, Toronto and online as styles should be arriving soon. I am so amazed and excited to be working with some of the best boutiques in the country as I launch this first collection. Make sure to stop into Robber in the east & One of a Few in the west to see items in person, and check out Noel's gorgeously curated shop Pour Porter online for more styles.

Photobucket

Remember too to enjoy 15% off orders over $100 with discount code: heartursaminor exclusively through my online shop till the end of February. Click the 'shop' link to the right to redirect or send me a message in you have any questions. Enjoy!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your new collection! Will Victoire be receiving any of these gems?

    - Shaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaya!
      Yes, I'll be sending Victoire blouses and tanks this week with more to come soon.

      Delete
  2. i just spotted your clothing at all the mountains blog <3
    beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! All the Mountains is such a great blog, thanks for the heads-up.

      Delete