5.07.2012

A CLUTCH OF CLUTCHES

Photobucket

Long time coming, as usual, I finally added my new mixed-leather clutches to the shop this weekend. We actually had some sunny weather (for a change) so I was able to take photos on beautiful Saturday afternoon between bouts of book-reading and wine-sipping on the back balcony. All this after a perfect morning spent with Genevieve eating dim sum and wandering down to Reborn in old Montreal to ogle Arielle de Pinto jewels. Just a wonderful day, really, I've been needing one of those.

Anywayyyyy....

I added 7 new cubist pouches to the shop, which you can view *here*. They are all made with favourite bits of leather I've been hoarding over the months and years, and all lined in a natural-coloured organic linen. My favourite-of-the-moment is the Pebble Pink which I am tempted to keep for myself, though I suppose I can always make another should I decide I need to.

Though  I have enough leather to recreate some of these (the Pebble Pink for example) others are one of a kind. Please get in touch if you have questions!

Photobucket ~Evening Grey~
 
Photobucket ~Pebble Pink~

Photobucket ~Lamb's Ear~

Photobucket ~Midnight~

Photobucket ~Neapolitan Cream~

Photobucket ~Whiskey & Water~

Photobucket
~Smokey Sage~

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful. You are such an artist. I'd love to see a dress version of those bags, like, those designs and colours on a dress. Also, those bags would be perfect with shoulder straps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a fun day wasn't it?!
    gxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this took me a while, but these are all really really beautiful. The pink pebble one has a serious cowboy vibe to it which I love, but they are all so great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete