5.16.2011

TWO POUNDS OF CHOCOLATE, MANY POUNDS OF CAKE

Photobucket

I'm still suffering a cake hangover thanks to this monster I made for my friend Jon's birthday party last night. I kindof overdid it I guess. Plus then there was the piece I snuck into my purse as we were leaving and just now ate for breakfast....

Photobucket

Four-layer chocolate stout cake with peanut butter filling, covered in chocolate ganache and topped with bittersweet chocolate curls. Taking this on the Metro was rather entertaining.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't take a cab. This looks amazing(ly over the top)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, so tall! And I love cake for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you don't know how sad I am that I missed this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Yana, you totally missed out! I'll just to have to come bring a cake to your studio sometime.

    ReplyDelete