1.14.2011

MORE PHOTOS OF THINGS THAT ARE EXCITING ONLY TO ME

Photobucket

I bought some fabric last week. I'd kindof been hemming and hawing over the decision since before Christmas but I was feeling in high spirits this past Friday and decided to just go ahead and do it. Not quite an impulse buy then....right?

Anyway, the fabric arrived this week and I now have these two beautiful bolts sitting in my studio just waiting for a finished pattern. On the left is a beeeeeeautiful Italian wool/cotton blend I fell in love with the moment I saw. The right is a Spanish knit that has the feel and appearance of angora sheepskin....gorgeous.

Both will become coats for my Fall 2011 collection, I'm so excited.

5 comments:

  1. i really like these. Especially the Italian wool blend....mmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what you do with that fun fun fur. meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly can't wait to see what you do with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what they'll look like, but if you're making a leather-free coat for the fall, I think I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, great reading your blog

    ReplyDelete