3.02.2011

A NEW MUSLIN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This piece has been coming together ridiculously, laughably easy even. I need to take a break from it now so I can come back with fresh eyes in a few days.

In the meantime I'm taking a hiatus from designing to really focus on getting some new pieces in my shop, something which is long, loooong overdue. By this time next week I WILL have an updated shop, even if it means adding just one new piece. I'm also working on an account for an Australian company's private label and I think I just got a new commission that I'm excited to begin on.

Hopefully the next two weeks will be much more hands on for me, I feel I need it.

2 comments:

  1. I like this piece A LOT. I keep scrolling up and down, up and down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is ridiculously gorgeous. I'm going to need to get something from you soon.

    ReplyDelete